Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you thankful for? (Korean adolescent edition)


Young Hoon

I asked my students to write 3 things they are thankful for and why. Here were some of their answers:

I'm thankful for my mom because her give me a money.

I'm thankful for teacher information give.

I'm thankful for my body.

I'm thankful for friend because they funny with we.

I'm thankful for parents because they always love me.

I'm thankful for my friend, Song Chang Won, is gave me a candy.

I'm thankful for the earth because it give all people food, drink, air and live.

I'm thankful for computer because it give funny.

I'm thankful for my friends because they are give me a food.

I'm thankful for my friends. They are very handsome.

I'm thankful for having parents.

I'm thankful for glasses because it is see.

I'm thankful for my parents. My love my parents. Very very thank you. 사랑해.

And then, my favorite, said by Young Hoon:

I'm thankful for my mom is many delicious pood cook and kind. (Actually spelled "pood.")



Awesome.

1 comment:

MRK said...

i'm thankful for the cafeteria serving a slice of turkey lunch meat with gravy on it. salad bar also included the ever awesome can-o-cran berry salad. i am also thankful for not being spit on today by any of my students. go nyc public schools!