Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey, Readership.



I am happy. I feel like a bad Madonna song without all of the sexual overtures. All the pieces of my life are falling into place. I like traveling Korea, but I don't feel like I need it to say sane anymore. South Korea feels like home to me now. Not home home, but home. Since last I blogged, I've met some great people, but haven't experienced anything overtly extraordinary. I went to Seoul last weekend with a good friend and saw a Korean rock band that sang songs by Skynard and Elvis. We danced and laughed and drank in the street, thinking about nothing but our present elation and the feeling of communitas. This was the best night I've had in Korea so far.

A student of mine drafted a comic strip in which I, Andrew the superhero, killed and ate Satan. I am win.

This is going to be mainly a picture blog. I'll let them fill you in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the hear no evil statues.